MOM’S CARE Pax Moly Stretch Marks Cream is a stretch marks and anti-wrinkles cream. It contains with sweet almond ol, Ceramide, and hyaluronic acid. This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as natural moisturizing factor components. It,s functional ingredients are formulated to diminish wrinkles. The product can be used sensitive skin during and after pregnancy. It,s active ingredients are for anti-aging/Adenosine.
- This cream helps to improve elasticity,
- Prevent stretch marks and
- Diminish the appearance of existing ones.
- Ideal to use during and after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Helps improve elasticity, prevent stretch marks, and diminish the appearance of existing ones, leaving the skin, silky and supple.
- Loaded with nature-derived shea butter, rosehip oil, and sweet almond oil.
- Easily absorbs and improve not only the texture of stretch marks but also the overall scar on the skin.
When To Use?
Use during and after pregnancy.
How to use:
Use morning and night starting from the twelfth week of pregnancy until birth. Apply a generous amount of the cream to the stomach, thighs, bottom, and chest. Massage using circular motions until the cream is completely absorbed.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the product with your friends.